National Library of Australia
Tell us what you think
We've had a huge amount of wonderful feedback and can always use more. If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints about the catalogue we would love to hear them. Any feedback you enter into the text box below will be sent directly to the beta catalogue team and used to plan future enhancements.
Some questions you may wish to consider:
- Which features did you find most or least useful?
- Which clusters (limits, narrowing) did you find most or least useful?
- Which features did you expect to see that were not available?
- Which features were available that you did not expect to see?
- Was the catalogue simple and intuitive to use?
- Was there anything you tried that you were unable to do?
Fill out as much or as little of the form as you like. We don't keep your personal information for any purpose other than improving the catalogue, and certainly don't share it with anybody else, not even other NLA projects. We like to know as much about our users as possible though, so the more information you provide, the better!
Members of Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Maori communities are advised that this catalogue contains names and images of deceased people. All users of the catalogue should also be aware that certain words, terms or descriptions may be culturally sensitive and may be considered inappropriate today, but may have reflected the author's/creator's attitude or that of the period in which they were written.