National Library of Australia
||Bangkok : Vajira-nana National Library, 1910-1914
5 v. ; 23 cm.
- Vol. 1 (October 1825 to April 1826)
- Vol. 2, Part 1 (January to June, 1825)
- Vol. 3 ,Part 1 (March 1827 to June 1833)
- Vol. 4, Part 1 (February 1838 to March 1849)
- Vol. 5, Part 1 (Retrospect of British policy from the period of the first establishment of Penang 17th July 1786-1839).
"Printed for private circulation" -- Head of T.p.
Printed by order of the Committee of the Vajira-nana National Library.
Extracts from Factory Records, Straits Settlements vols. 104, 108 and 109. Prince of Wales Island Public Consultations.
||Thailand - History - 1782-1945 - Sources.
||Burney, Henry, 1792-1845 | Hophrasamut Wachirayan
Members of Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Maori communities are advised that this catalogue contains names and images of deceased people. All users of the catalogue should also be aware that certain words, terms or descriptions may be culturally sensitive and may be considered inappropriate today, but may have reflected the author's/creator's attitude or that of the period in which they were written.