National Library of Australia
||Oxford : Clarendon Press, 1901-<1905>
v. <1-6> : music ; 23 cm.
- v. 1. The polyphonic period, pt. I / H.E. Wooldridge
- v. 2. The polyphonic period, pt. II / H.E. Wooldridge
- v.3. The music of the seventeenth century / C. Hubert H. Parry
- v. 4. The age of Bach & Handel / J.A. Fuller Maitland
- v. 5. The Viennese period / W.H. Hadow
- v. 6. The romantic period /Edward Dannreuther.
||Music -- History and criticism.
Members of Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Maori communities are advised that this catalogue contains names and images of deceased people. All users of the catalogue should also be aware that certain words, terms or descriptions may be culturally sensitive and may be considered inappropriate today, but may have reflected the author's/creator's attitude or that of the period in which they were written.