- Box 1-6. Adelaide: Plea for Justice Committee.
- Box 1, folders 1-7. Subject files, including paid receipts, minutes of the Plea for Justice Committee, signed petitions, letter file.
- Box 2. Petty cash book, account book, receipt book.
- Box 2, folders 8-11. Miscellaneous papers including lists of contact groups, media lists, Azaria newsletter, car stickers, pamphlets, reports and circular letters.
- Box 3, folders 12-18. Miscellaneous papers.
- Box 4, folders 19-27. Newspaper clippings, 1984-1986, mainly from Adelaide papers. Also includes clippings on the Splatt and Perry cases, Ananda Marga and Dr George Duncan.
- Box 5, folders 28-32. Newspaper clippings. Also Launceston Chamberlain Justice Committee campaign material.
- Box 6. Cassettes of public meetings in Brisbane and Adelaide. One cassette titled "Trial witnesses speak out", four videocassettes, T-shirt and stamp.
Chamberlain support groups were formed to publicise the Chamberlain case. The groups operated in all states in Australia and New Zealand and were known by various names including "Plea for Justice", "Chamberlain Support Group", "National Freedom Council" and "Save Lindy Chamberlain". (Azaria Chamberlain disappeared at Ayers Rock on August 17, 1980.)
Manuscript reference no.: MS 7400.
Associated materials: Papers of Guy and Phyllis Boyd, 1890-2001 MS 7551.
Associated materials: Records of the National Freedom Council, 1980-2000 MS 7845.
Originals held in South Australia and Tasmania.