National Library of Australia
||Pittsburgh, Carnegie-Mellon University, 1970
73 p. 23 cm.
Carnegie series in English ; no. 11
- On reading Marianne Moore, by A. L. Hayes.
- Rogue's rum lingo; the language of Stephen, Bloom, and Molly, by E. R. Steinberg.
- Malamud's Schlemiels, by L. S. Lamdin.
- Zorba the Greek; the artist and experience, by G. T. Karnezis.
- Henderson the rain king; a major theme and a technical problem, by J. Baim [and] D. P. Demarest, Jr.
- Theodore Roethke; the future of a reputation, by R. J. Gangewere.
Includes bibliographical references.
||Literature, Modern -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
Members of Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Maori communities are advised that this catalogue contains names and images of deceased people. All users of the catalogue should also be aware that certain words, terms or descriptions may be culturally sensitive and may be considered inappropriate today, but may have reflected the author's/creator's attitude or that of the period in which they were written.