National Library of Australia
||[Urbana, Ill.] National Council of Teachers of English 
vi, 136 p. illus. 23 cm.
NCTE distinguished lectures ; 1972
- Fisher, J. H. Truth versus beauty: an inquiry into the function of language and literature in an articulate society.
- Loban, W. The green pastures of English.
- Britton, J. N. Writing to learn and learning to write.
- Thomas, O. Teaching children about language.
- Kent, G. E. Selfconscious writers and Black folk and cultural tradition.
- Ashmead, J. New theories of film and their significance for the seventies.
- Sargon, M. G. Johnny is neither eager nor easy to please.
Includes bibliographical references.
Members of Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Maori communities are advised that this catalogue contains names and images of deceased people. All users of the catalogue should also be aware that certain words, terms or descriptions may be culturally sensitive and may be considered inappropriate today, but may have reflected the author's/creator's attitude or that of the period in which they were written.