National Library of Australia
||Thousand Oaks : Sage Publications, c1998
xxx, 207 p. ; 24 cm.
||0761906681 (acid-free paper)
076190669X (acid-free paper) (paperback)
Advances in public administration
- Series Editor's Introduction / Henry Kass
- Foreword / Curtis Ventriss
- 1. The Dynamics of Evil and Administrative Evil
- 2. The Framework of Administrative Evil: Modernity and Technical Rationality
- 3. Administrative Evil Unmasked: The Holocaust and Public Administration
- 4. Administrative Evil Masked: From Mittelbau-Dora and Peenemunde to the Marshall Space Flight Center
- 5. Organizational Dynamics and Administrative Evil: The Marshall Space Flight Center, NASA, and the Space Shuttle Challenger
- 6. Public Policy and Administrative Evil
- 7. In the Face of Administrative Evil: Finding a Basis for Ethics in the Public Service.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 181-196) and index.
||Public administration -- Moral and ethical aspects.
||Balfour, Danny L
Members of Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Maori communities are advised that this catalogue contains names and images of deceased people. All users of the catalogue should also be aware that certain words, terms or descriptions may be culturally sensitive and may be considered inappropriate today, but may have reflected the author's/creator's attitude or that of the period in which they were written.