National Library of Australia
||New Delhi : Ashwin-Anoka Press, 2009
viii, 146 p. : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- Introduction : South Asian nationalisms / Rajesh Rai
- Female warriors, martyrs and suicide attackers: women in the LTTE / Dagmar Hellmann-Rajanayagam
- Contestations regarding identity, nationalism and citizenship during the struggles of the indigenous peoples of the Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh / Shapan Adnan
- Pakistan's national identity / Ishtiaq Ahmed
- The Khalistan movement in India : the interplay of politics and state power / Rajshree Jetly
- Why the 1979 Iranian revolution did not bring an advanced mode of production with a representative and reduced state power : a sociological explanation / Mahmoud "Max" Kashefi.
Includes bibliographical references.
||Nationalism - South Asia. | South Asia - Ethnic relations - Political aspects. | South Asia - Politics and government.
||Rai, Rajesh | Kukreja, Sunil, 1962-
Members of Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Maori communities are advised that this catalogue contains names and images of deceased people. All users of the catalogue should also be aware that certain words, terms or descriptions may be culturally sensitive and may be considered inappropriate today, but may have reflected the author's/creator's attitude or that of the period in which they were written.