National Library of Australia
||Chicago : American Library Association, c2011
xiii, 182 p. ; 23 cm.
- E-books on the Internet / James Galbraith
- Student learning and e-books / Jackie Collier and Susan Berg
- E-books in the school library / Shonda Brisco
- E-books in the public library / Amy Pawlowski ; case study by Blaise Dierks
- The academic library e-book / Lindsey Schell ; case study by Anne Behler
- Acquiring e-books / Carolyn Morris and Lisa Sibert
- The use and preservation of e-books / Alice Crosetto
- E-book standards / Emilie Delquié and Sue Polanka
- The future of academic book publishing : e-books and beyond / Rolf Janke.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
||Libraries and electronic publishing. | Electronic books.
Members of Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Maori communities are advised that this catalogue contains names and images of deceased people. All users of the catalogue should also be aware that certain words, terms or descriptions may be culturally sensitive and may be considered inappropriate today, but may have reflected the author's/creator's attitude or that of the period in which they were written.