||Other [electronic resource]
||Available for reference not for loan.
||Richmond, N.S.W. : Fiddlin' Phil Productions, ©2010
1 CD : sd., music ; 4 3/4 in. in plastic case ; 19 cm.
- 1. Teacher's kit: teaching programs, lesson plans and overview
- 2. Unit 1: Lazy Sunday arvo, Mad Monday, Mad Monday on 2nd string, Mad Monday on 3rd string
- 3. Unit 2: Romance on 'B', One finger samba
- 4. Unit 3: Ode to Joy, Spanish study #1 Pachelbel canon, If I had words
- 5. Unit 4: Mama don't low, Rock n roll man, La bamba
- 6. Unit 5: Greensleeves, Dreamtime, Mbayi mbayi
- 7. Unit 6: Air on the 'E' string, Feelin' free
- 8. Unit 7: Lough Erin Shores, Morning has broken
- 9. Unit 8: Thunky Thursday, romance.
Title from cover of plastic case.
"Online files for Legal Deposit produced by Fiddlin' Phil Productions."
"Illustration by Paul Parrish."
"There are 9 folders of files on the CD ROM - each folder contains a PDF of the music, worksheets, teaching programs etc, plus MP3 files of the backing tracks and direct links to the instructional videos in addition, the bonus backing video for 'Thunky Thursday' can also be viewed at www.music-education-systems.com"--Back cover of plastic case.
"CD ROM - contains data only - not for publication or borrowing"--CD face.
||Guitar - Studies and exercises. | Guitar - Methods. | Guitar - Instruction and study. | Australian
Motivational guitar method
Title from CD face: Motivational guitar method - online
||Authored by Phil Rooke - original compositions, arrangements and recordings remail the property of Fiddlin' Phil Productions ©2010.
||Fiddlin' Phil Productions, email: email@example.com, website: http://www.fiddlinphil.com