National Library of Australia
||Carlton, Vic. : Melbourne University Press, 1962-1999
6 v. in 3 : ill. ; 24 cm.
||0522848974 (paperback) (volume 1 & 2)
0522848982 (paperback) (volume 3 & 4)
0522848990 (paperback) (volume 5 & 6)
0522840086 (cloth) (volume 1 & 2)
0522842232 (cloth) (volume 5 & 6)
052284054X (cloth) (volume 3 & 4)
- 1. From the earliest times to the age of Macquarie
- 2. New South Wales and Van Diemen's Land, 1822-1838
- 3. The beginning of an Australian civilization, 1824-1851
- 4. The earth abideth for ever, 1851-1888
- 5. The people make laws, 1888-1915
- v.6. The old dead tree and the young tree green, 1916-1935 with an epilogue.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
||Australia -- History.
Members of Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Maori communities are advised that this catalogue contains names and images of deceased people. All users of the catalogue should also be aware that certain words, terms or descriptions may be culturally sensitive and may be considered inappropriate today, but may have reflected the author's/creator's attitude or that of the period in which they were written.