German manpower : the crucial factor / by Fritz Sternberg
- Bib ID:
- Sternberg, Fritz, 1895-1963
- Washington, D.C. : Brookings Institution, 1942
- vii, 44 p. ; 21 cm.
- Pamphlet (Brookings Institution) ; no. 36.
- Includes bibliographical references.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2033 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Zero hour for Germany / by Karl Becker
- Will Germany crack? : a factual report on Germany from within / by Paul Hagen ; translated by Anna Caples ; with an introduction by Elmer Davis
- Hitler wants the world / by Dr. Hermann Rauschning ; a series of articles by the "man who knows Hitler's mind," with a foreword by the editor of "Cavalcade."
- Nacui jiang ling de zi shu : Ming yun you guan de jue ding / Werner Kreipe deng zhu ; Shen Geng yi ; Shi Yan jiao
- The technique of German occupation. RIIA/8/772 / Miss Polly Peabody