Causes of the present depression in our money market, with a suggestion for its relief [microform] / by John Exter
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Exter, John, Esq
- [Another ed.]
- ([London] : Marchant)
- London : Printed for J.M. Richardson, 1825
- 22 p. : forms.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 24569.
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 24569)
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The politics of ethnic diversity in the British Isles / edited by Romain Garbaye and Pauline Schnapper, University of Sorbonne Nouvelle, France
- The system followed during the last two years by the board of agriculture : further illustrated with dissertations on the growth and produce of sheep and wool, as well Spanish as English ; also, observations upon, and a new plan for, the poor, and poor laws ; to which are added remarks on the modes of culture and implements of husbandry, used in Portugal ; and an inquiry into the causes of the late scarcity, and means proposed to remedy it in future / by John, Lord Somerville
- Socialism and professionalism : the social welfare professions / Paul Wilding
- Five days and five nights as a tramp among tramps [electronic resource] : social investigation / by a Lady ; with a preface by Rev. Canon Hicks
- Security, identity, and British counterterrorism policy / Kathryn Marie Fisher