Studies in Australian garden history
- Bib ID:
- Melbourne: Australian Garden History Society, c2003-2006
- 2 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- ISSN registration 00 20030806
- Cited In:
- APAIS. This database is available on the Informit Online Internet Service: http://www.informit.com.au
- Australian Public Affairs - Full Text until December 2013
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1 (2003)-v. 2 (2006)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Garden History Society
- Also Titled:
- Australian garden history
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The armchair book of gardens : a miscellany / Jane Billinghurst
- The Johnny garden book / ed. Richard Sudell
- The lure of the garden, by Hildegarde Hawthorne; illustrated in full color by Maxfield Parrish, Jules Guerin, Sigismond de Ivanowski, Anna Whelan Betts, and others, and with photographs
- Pictorial gardening / by George F. Millin
- Great gardens of the Western World. Introd. by Harold Nicolson