NEMBC [electronic resource] : National Ethnic and Multicultural Broadcasters' Council
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Fitzroy, Vic. : National Ethnic and Multicultural Broadcasters' Council, 1998-
- PANDORA electronic collection.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web. Available at: http://www.nembc.org.au/
- System requirements: Real Audio to access audio clips and Adobe Acrobat reader to access document in pdf. format.
This is an organisation representing ethnic community broadcasters. There are 104 stations, (58 regional and 42 metro) across Australia producing weekly in excess of 1700 hours of local programming in 100 languages. Also includes The ethnic broadcaster and Ethnic news digest.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 7, 2003).
- Text, graphics and audio.
- Selected for archiving
- Ethnic radio broadcasting -- Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
- National Ethnic and Multicultural Broadcasters' Council
- Also Titled:
- National Ethics Committee on Assisted Human Reproduction annual report
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this record has an open range of dates
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.