Causes of death / Commmonwealth Bureau of Census and Statistics
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Causes of death (Canberra, A.C.T.)
- Canberra : CBCS, 1964-1979
- 13 v. ; 30-33 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Issues for 1969 and 1970 and for 1974 and 1975 published together.
- Numbering ceased with no. 10 (1973)
- Reference no. 4.7; no.6 (1968)-no. 10 (1973)
- Catalogue no.3303.0; 1974 and 1975-1977.
- 1972- issued by Australian Bureau of Statistics.
- Continues in part: Demography (Canberra, A.C.T.)
- Continued by: Causes of death, Australia.
- Life Dates:
- Bulletin no. 1 (1963)-bulletin no. 10 (1973) ; 1974 and 1975-1977
- Later Title:
- Causes of death, Australia
- Former Title:
- Demography(Canberra, A.C.T.)
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.