France and England in North America / Francis Parkman ; introduction by Allan Nevins
- Bib ID:
- Parkman, Francis, 1823-1893
- New York, N.Y. : F. Ungar, 1965
- 9 v.
- American classics
- Full contents:
- v. 1. Pioneers of France in the New World
- v. 2. The Jesuits of North America in the seventeenth century
- v. 3. La Salle and the discovery of the Great West
- v. 4. The old regime in Canada
- v. 5. Count Frontenac and New France under Louis XIV
- v. 6-7. A half-century of conflict
- v. 8-9 Montcalm and Wolfe.
- Reprint. Originally published: 1884.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Levin, David, 1924-
- Also Titled:
- Montcalm and Wolfe
- Old regime in Canada
- La Salle and the discovery of the Great West
- Half-century of conflict
- Count Frontenac and New France under Louis XIV
- Pioneers of France in the New World
- Jesuits of North America in the seventeenth century
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A history of California : the Spanish Period / by Charles E. Chapman
- Eden seekers : the settlement of Oregon, 1818-1862 / Malcolm Clark, Jr
- A chronological revise of those three successive princes of Holland, of Zeland, and of Freisland, Floris the Fourth, his sonne William King of the Romans, and Floris the Fift [electronic resource] / imparted brokenly by the learned author ; and now translated and methodically well'd together by G.T
- Minjoksa ŭi chŏnʾgo / Taeyŏn Hoso Kim Sŏng-jun pʻyŏnjŏ
- Slavianobulgarska istoriia / Paisii Khilendarski ; predadena na suvremenen ezik ot Petur Dinekov