A handbook for travellers in India, Pakistan, Burma and Ceylon
- Bib ID:
- 21st ed. / edited by L. F. Rushbrook Williams.
- London : John Murray, 1968
- illus., maps (part fold., part col., 1 in pocket).
- First published in 1892 under title: A handbook for travellers in India, Burma and Ceylon.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Rushbrook Williams, L. F. (Laurence Frederic), 1890-1978
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2048 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.