Netley Abbey / by A. Hamilton Thompson
- Bib ID:
- Thompson, A. Hamilton (Alexander Hamilton), 1873-1952
- London : H.M.S.O., 1937
- 21 p.,  leaves of plates : plan ; 22 cm.
- Official guide (Great Britain. Commissioners of Works)
- Ancient monuments and historic buildings.
- Netley Abbey (England) -- Guidebooks
- Also Titled:
- Netley Abbey, Hampshire.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The desire of the moth / by W. H. Hamilton
- The elements of John Updike [by] Alice and Kenneth Hamilton
- Hamilton to the Federalists of the United States on the choice of a president [microform]
- Royal Greenwich: a guide and history to London's most historic borough, by Olive and Nigel Hamilton; foreword by Sir Arthur Bryant; containing photographs by Stanley Devon and historical illustrations drawn from archives, galleries and collections throughout Britain, additional photographs by Elizabeth Lewis
- Condemned to life : the world of Samuel Beckett / by Alice and Kenneth Hamilton