The Great Barrier Reef [electronic resource] : a Sierra Club electronic guide to explore, enjoy & protect the earth
- Bib ID:
- Sierra Club
- San Francisco, Calif. : Interoptica, 1993
- 1 computer laser optical disks : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. in box 22 x 14 x 4 cm.
- "CD-ROM for Macintosh and Windows"--Container.
- Title from container.
- System requirements: IBM PC or compatible with 80386 or higher; 4MB RAM; hard disk with at least 1.5MB of free space; 4MB RAM; Microsoft Windows 3.1 and DOS 5.0 or later; SVGA; sound board; CD-ROM drive with a minimum data transfer of 150KB / sec; speakers.
- System requirements: Macintosh LC or Macintosh II family CPU with 12" of larger color monitor; 4MB RAM; hard disk with at least 1MB of free space; System 6.0.7 or later; CD-ROM drive with a minimum data transfer rate of 150KB / sec.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2063 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Fauna and flora of the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area [electronic resource] : a compendium of information and basis for the species conservation program in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority / Tony Stokes ... [et al.]
- Fauna and flora of the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area : a compendium of information and basis for the species conservation program in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority / Tony Stokes and Kirstin Dobbs
- A Coral Reef handbook : a guide to the fauna, flora and geology of Heron Island and adjacent reefs and cays / [edited by Patricia Mather and Isobel Bennett]
- A Coral reef handbook : a guide to the fauna, flora and geology of Heron Island and adjacent reefs and cays / edited by Patricia Mather and Isobel Bennett
- Ocean life [electronic resource] volume 4, : the Great Barrier Reef / Sumeria