Foundations of economics / R.J. Miller, E.D. Shade
- Bib ID:
- Miller, R. J. (Robert John), 1944-
- 2nd ed.
- Melbourne : Longman Cheshire, 1986
- viii, 500 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Previous ed.: Melbourne : Longman Cheshire, 1980.
- Includes index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Shade, E. D (Elizabeth D.), 1943-
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A nose for trouble / D.D. Line
- The dissection; or an examination of Mr. Ingram's blow [electronic resource] : (relative to the death of the late Mr. Clarke,) in which are contained some pertinent cases from Morgagni and Mr. Pott
- The dissection; or an examination of Mr. Ingram's blow, [microform] (relative to the death of the late Mr. Clarke,) in which are contained some pertinent cases from Morgagni and Mr. Pott
- The dissection; or an examination of Mr Ingram's blow [electronic resource] : ... in which are contained some pertinent cases from Morgagni and Mr. Pott
- The skilful physician [electronic resource] : containing directions for the preservation of a healthful condition, and approved remedies for all diseases and infirmities (outward or inward) incident to the body of man ... whereunto is added experimented instructions for the compounding of perfumes, also for the chusing and ordering of all kinds of wines, both in preserving the sound, and rectifying those that are prick'd : never before imparted to publick view