Free Church of Scotland [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- ([London] : T.C. Johns)
- [England : s.n., 1843?]
- 8 p.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 33518.
- Caption title.
- An exposition of the principles in defence of which the Church has suffered, and a plea for money in aid of the building fund.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 33518)
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1913 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Free Church of Scotland [electronic resource]
- History of the resistance to the annuity tax under each of the four church establishments for which it has been levied [electronic resource] : with a statement of its annual produce since 1690, from authentic documents / by Duncan MacLaren
- Colonial scheme [microform] : distribution of funds : draft of a proposed minute
- History of the resistance to the annuity tax under each of the four church establishments for which it has been levied [microform] : with a statement of its annual produce since 1690, from authentic documents / by Duncan MacLaren
- Report of the Sub-committee appointed by the Inhabitants' committee to investigate the origin, progress and present state of the various assessments in support of the ecclesiastical establishment of Edinburgh : with a recommendation for an immediate application to parliament for the repeal of the annuity and impost taxes. Likewise an appendix, containing official statements relative thereto