Chichester excavations / [by] Alec Down and Margaret Rule
- Bib ID:
- Down, Alec
- [Chichester, West Sussex] : Chichester Civic Society Excavations Committee, 1971-<1994 >
- v. <1-5, 8 > : ill. (some col.), maps, plans, port. ; 29 cm.
- 0950143804 (volume 1)
- Vol. 4-<5 > published by Phillimore.
- Vol. 8 published by Chichester District Council.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this record has an open range of dates
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Illustrated guide to Chichester
- The town plans of Chichester, 1595-1898, by David J. Butler
- The story of Chichester cathedral, by A. S. Duncan-Jones... with a foreword by the Bishop of Chichester
- The tidal threat / [by] S. A. Searle
- Chichester Cathedral : its history and art / by W.K. Lowther Clarke ; illustrated by Geofrey Robinson