A history of Australian children's literature 1941-1970 [by] H. M. Saxby, with supplementary chapters by Marjorie Cotton
- Bib ID:
- Saxby, H. M. (Henry Maurice), 1924-2014
- Sydney, Wentworth Books, 1971
- 316 pages illus. 25 cm.
- Marcie Muir collection of Australian children's books.
- Bibliography: p. 285-299.
- Muir copy includes a newspaper cutting of a (negative) review of the book
- Other authors/contributors:
- Cotton, Marjorie, 1912-
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Muir Marcie. Marcie Muir collection of Australian children's books..
This collection contains 6,246 records.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2084 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The thorny paradise : writers on writing for children / ed. by Edward Blishen
- John Locke and children's books in eighteenth-century England / Samuel F. Pickering, Jr
- Poplars and dandelions : an anthology of the writing of grade 6 pupils completed at a language enrichment camp organised by the Hagley Environment Centre in March, 1979, as part of a continuing program for gifted children in the Northern Region
- Offered to children : a history of Australian children's literature 1841-1941 / Maurice Saxby
- The Authors & illustrators scrapbook : featuring 24 creators of Australian children's books