Modern French painters / R.H. Wilenski
- Bib ID:
- Wilenski, R. H. (Reginald Howard), 1887-1975
- London : Faber & Faber, 1939
- xxxi, 424 p., 96 p. of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2045 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Geschichte der modernen Malerei
- Peinture moderne / texte de Maurice Raynal
- History of modern painting from Baudelaire to Bonnard : the birth of a new vision, the Honfleur School, Impressionism, Neo-Impressionism, Symbolis / text by Maurice Raynal ; introduction by Herbert Read ; historical and biographical notes Jean Leymarie ; translated by Stuart Gilbert
- Astroetres a Quebec : dessins / de Raquel Forner ; texte par Eduardo Jantus
- Modern English painters / by John Rothenstein. [Vol.2]. Lewis to Moore