The humble address of the Lord Mayor, aldermen, and commons of the city of London in Common Council assembled [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- City of London (England). Court of Common Council
- London : Printed by Samuel Roycroft, 1682 [i.e. 1683]
-  p. ; 29 cm.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2507.3.
- Caption title.
- Imprint from colophon.
- Addressed to the King and dated Mar. 13, 1682/83.
- Cited In:
- Wing H3381.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2507.3). Photographed from an original in the Kress Lib.
- Markets -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800
- Other authors/contributors:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1708
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The abredgme[n]t of the statutes made in the parlyament holden in the. xxii. yere of the rayne of kynge Henry the eyght. [microform]
- The abregeme[n]t of the statutys made in the Parlyame[n]t holden in the .xxij. yere of the rayne of Kynge Henry the Eyght [microform]
- The abregeme[n]t of the statutes made in the Parliame[n]t holden in the .xxiii. & .xxiiii yere of the reyn of Kynge Henry the Eyghte [microform]
- Thys is a true copy of the ordynau[n]ce made in the tyme of the reygne of kynge Henry the. vi. to be obserued in the kynges eschequier, by the offycers and clerkes of the same, for takyng of fees of the kynges accomptes in the same courtes [electronic resource]
- The abredgme[n]t of the statutes made in the parlyament holden in the. xxii. yere of the rayne of kynge Henry the eyght [electronic resource]