The Old Rabbinic doctrine of God / by A. Marmorstein. London, Oxford U.P., 1927-37
- Bib ID:
- Marmorstein, Arthur, 1882-1946
- Farnborough, Westmead, Hants, England : Gregg, 1969
- 2 vols in 1. , 217, vii, 163 p. ; 21 cm.
- London. Jews' College. Publication ; no. 10, 14
- Full contents:
- 1. The names & attributes of God.
- 2. Essays in anthropomorphism.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reprint of 1927 and 1937 editions, respectively.
- Other authors/contributors:
- London. Jews' College
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1952
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The rise of Yahwism : the roots of Israelite monotheism / by Johannes C. de Moor
- The voice of God's rock / David Kolzion
- The meaning of God in modern Jewish religion / by Mordecai M. Kaplan
- The life and exploits of Jehovah / by Henry M. Tichenor
- Aspetti e problemi dell'ebraismo ... / Prefazione di Augusto Segre