A proposal for the advancement of trade [microform] : upon such principles as must necessarily enforce it
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Murray, Robert, 1635-1725?
- London : Printed by A.M. and R.R. for Dorman Newman ... and Jonathan Edwin ..., 1676
- 7 p.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2176.
- Preface signed: Robert Murray, & Comp.
- Cited In:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 2176.
- Wing M3118.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2176).
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- England as it is; political, social and industrial in the middle of the nineteenth century
- Eikoku ni tsuite
- Leisure in the North West: the technical report of the leisure activities survey of the North West Sports Council
- A True narrative of the proceedings at the sessions-house in the Old-Bayley, January 16, 17, & 18, 1677/8 [electronic resource] : wherein is contained the most remarkable tryals of several notorious malefactors, as the tryals and condemnation of the two grand highway-men that were taken at Whetstone in Middlesex : also of three several persons indicted for murther : and likewise a person for clipping, who is sentenc'd to be drawn and hang'd, with several other remarkable tryals : with the number of those that are condemn'd, burn'd in the hand, transported, and to be whipt
- Domesday Book ; the great survey of England of William the Conqueror A. D. MLXXXVI... : Photozincographed... at the Ordnance Survey Office, Southampton / Colonel Sir H. James... director