Biographical history of Gonville and Caius College / compiled by John Venn
- Bib ID:
- Cambridge : The University Press, 1897-1912
- v. <1-4> : ill., ports ; 28 cm.
- Full contents:
- v.1. 1397-1713
- v.2. 1713-1897
- v.3. Containing the biographies of the successive masters, the history of the various endowments ... [etc]
- v.4. Admissions since January 1, 1899 / edited by E.S. Roberts
- Chronicle of the College estates / compiled by E.J. Gross.
- Added sub-title in vols. 1-2: Containing a list of all known members of the College from the foundation to the present time, with biographical notes.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this record has an open range of dates
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.