Insurance and Islamic law
- Bib ID:
- Musleh-ud-Din, Mohammad
- [1st ed.]
- Lahore, Islamic Publications 
- xii, 202 p. 18 cm.
- "Sponsored by Islamic Research Academy, Karachi."
- Bibliography: p. 193-202.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Islamic Research Academy
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A digest of Moohummudan law. pt. 2 : comp. and tr. from authorities in the original Arabic with an introd. and explanatory notes : containing the doctrines of the Hanifeea code of jurisprudence : rev. with some additions to the text and a supplement on sale loan and mortgage etc
- Pengantar dan sedjarah hukum Islam / oleh A. Hanafi
- The principles of Muhammadan jurisprudence according to the Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi`i and Hanbali schools / by Abdur Rahim
- Filsafat hukum Islam dalam dua pertanyaan / disusun oleh Jaenal Aripin, dkk
- Berbagai macam transaksi dalam Islam (fiqh muamalat) / M. Ali Hasan