The police and the public in Australia and New Zealand [by] D. Chappell and P. R. Wilson
- Bib ID:
- Chappell, Duncan
- [St. Lucia, Australia] University of Queensland Press [c1969]
- x, 214 p. 22 cm.
Brief references to the role of nineteenth century police in protecting settlers against Aborigines; response to survey of Aboriginal attitudes towards police.
- Incomplete contents:
- Includes index
- Stamped on t.p.: Distributed in the Western Hemisphere by International Scholarly Book Services, Zion, Ill.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Wilson, Paul R. (Paul Richard), 1941-, joint author
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Police supervision; theory and practice [by] Paul M. Whisenand
- Police public relations / by P. R. Wilson and D. Chappell
- The Police, public order, and the state : policing in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Irish Republic, the USA, Israel, South Africa, and China / John D. Brewer ... [et al.]
- Police and the social order : contemporary research perspectives / [ed. by] Johannes Knutsson ... [et al.]
- Police, culture et societe. Texte reunis et presente par Denis Szabo