Royal Crown Derby China; from 1876 to the Present Day, Including Sampson Hancock King Street, Derby 1849-1935, by F. Brayshaw Gilhespy and Dorothy M. Budd
- Bib ID:
- Gilhespy, F. Brayshaw (Frank Brayshaw)
- London, Charles Skilton Ltd., 
- 87 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Budd, Dorothy M
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Derby porcelein / [by] F. Brayshaw Gilhespy
- An appeal to the people of England, on the necessity of parliamentary reform, pointing out the corruptions of the present system, and some of the evils flowing therefrom and the means of accomplishing a parliamentary reform, recommended to the serious attention of every honest man / by Joseph Brayshaw
- Proceedings of the meeting held at Yeadon [microform] : on Monday 28th June 1819, containing the speech delivered on the occasion, the resolutions adopted, those passed by the meeting at Hunslet-Moor, on the 21st June, an appeal to the nation, and a defence of the reformers, shewing that annual Parliaments and universal suffrage are founded upon the principles of nature and the common rights of man, and that every argument which has been advanced against them is weak and futile : to which is added advice to the laboring classes, pointing out some prominent instances wherein they injure themselves and strengthen the hands of their oppressors / by Joseph Brayshaw
- Remarks upon the character and conduct of the men who met under the name of the British Parliament at the latter end of the year 1819 [microform] : with an account of the manner in which they obtained their seats. To which is added, a letter to the Lord Advocate of Scotland, on the state of that country / by Joseph Brayshaw
- Remarks upon the character and conduct of the men who met under the name of the British Parliament at the latter end of the year 1819 [electronic resource] : with an account of the manner in which they obtained their seats. To which is added, a letter to the Lord Advocate of Scotland, on the state of that country / by Joseph Brayshaw