America picturesque and descriptive [microform] / by Joel Cook
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Cook, Joel, 1842-1910
- Online Version:
- Philadelphia : H.T. Coates, 1900
- viii, 592 p. : ill.
- 066505243X (volume 3)
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 05243.
- "In three volumes. Vol. III."
- Includes index.
- Part of a CIHM set.
- Reproduction of original in: National Library of Canada.
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1980. 8 microfiches (366 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 05243)
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.05243
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1925
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Far away places : travel memoirs of a registered Australian nurse / by Roma van Brink
- Emerging Asia : a visit to Borneo, Burma, Nepal, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia in June 2002 / by John Leard
- The Spanish-American republics
- The land of the midnight sun : summer and winter journeys through Sweden, Norway, Lapland and northern Finland / by Paul B. Du Chaillu, author of "Explorations in equatorial Africa," "A journey to Ashango Land," "Stories of the gorilla country," etc. : with map and 235 illustrations : in two volumes
- [Extracts about Australia]