- Bib ID:
- [Melbourne] : Association of Professional Engineers, Australia, -2003
- v. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Caption title.
- Vol. 1, no. 4 onwards: "The official journal of the Association of Professional Engineers and Scientists, Australia."
- "Published by the Association of Professional Engineers, Australia for all professionals, Association of Professional Scientists, Australia, Association of Architects, Australia".
- From vol. 1, no. 4 onwards published by the Association of Professional Engineers and Scientists, Australia.
onwards: "The official journal of the Association of Professional Engineers, Scientists & Managers, Australia."
- Cited In:
- APAIS. This database is available on the Informit Online Internet Service: http://www.informit.com.au
- Australian Public Affairs - Full Text until December 2013
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. )-v. 13, no. 4 (July/Aug. 2003)
- Later Title:
- Professional network (Melbourne, Vic.)
- Former Title:
- Professional scientist
- Professional engineer (Melbourne, Vic. : 1987) 1030-8172
- Bimonthly, Feb. 2001-
- Previous Frequency:
- Monthly, Oct. -Dec. 2000
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Professional network : the magazine for APESMA members
- Professional scientists ... : employment and remuneration survey report
- PE news / Association of Professional Engineers, Australia
- The Professional engineer : official journal of the Association of Professional Engineers, Australia
- Contract employment / [prepared and published by the Association of Professional Engineers and Scientists, Australia]