House of Lords sessional papers
- Bib ID:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords
- Dobbs Ferry, N.Y. : Oceana Publications, 1978-
- v. ; 35 cm.
- Facsimile reproduction of the extant printed sessional papers of the House of Lords.
- Reprint. Originally published: London : [Govt. Printer], as: Public bills; Reports of committees; Reports of commissioners; Humble addresses to the Sovereign; Messages from the Sovereign to the House of Lords; Papers communicated from the House of Commons; Reports of the trials of peers; Reports of impeachments; Reports of peerage claims; Reports of claims to vote for the representative peers of Scotland and Ireland; and, Miscellaneous accounts and papers.
- 1806-1859 available on microfilm: Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords. House of Lords sessional papers (Microfilm). Dobbs Ferry, N.Y. : Oceana Publications, 1970.
- Life Dates:
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
- Oceana Publications, Inc
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.