English courts of law / H. G. Hanbury, D. C. M. Yardley
- Bib ID:
- Hanbury, Harold Greville, 1898-1993
- 5th ed. / prepared by D. C. M. Yardley.
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 1979
- 162 p. ; 21 cm.
- 019289126X (paperback)
- Oxford paperbacks university series
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. -153.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Yardley, D. C. M. (David Charles Miller), joint author
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The fourth part of the Institutes of the laws of England [electronic resource] : concerning the jurisdiction of courts / authore Edw. Coke
- Brief animadversions on, amendments of, & additional explanatory records to, the fourth part of the institutes of the lawes of England, concerning the jurisdiction of courts [microform] : compiled by the late famous lawyer, Sir Edward Cooke, Knight ... wherein the misquotations, mistakes of records, antiquities cited in them are rectified, some doubtful passages explained, many defective omissions of usefull records supplyed ... : the transcripts of which records out of the originals, are at large inserted, many others chronologically and briefly quoted : with several tables thereunto ... / by William Prynne, Esquire
- A perfect and exact direction to all those that desire to know the true and just fees of these courts following [microform] : viz. The fees of all the offices belonging to the Court of Common Pleas, a table of the prothonotaries fees, the fees of the Chancery, according to the table in the office, the ordinance of the Chancery / by Th. Lord Coventry late Lord Keeper of the great seale of England
- The early English county court. : An historical treatise with illustrative documents / by William Alfred Morris
- Anno regni Caroli II... duodecimo... : An act for the continuance of process and judicial proceedings