The Australasian theological review
- Bib ID:
- Adelaide : Hassell Press, 1930-
- 37 v. ; 22 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Many no. issued in combined form.
- Title from caption.
- Published by the Lutheran Publishing Co., Adelaide, South Australia, 1931-1966.
- Edited by the faculty of Concordia Seminary, Highgate, South Australia.
- Issued also on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Issued by the Ministry of the Evangelical Lutheran Synod in Australia, Inc.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan.-Mar. 1930)-v. 37, no. 4 (Oct.-Dec. 1966)
- Later Title:
- Lutheran theological journal 0024-7553
- Lutheran Church -- Australia -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Assessment of the western rock lobster fishery / Environment Australia
- Australia's national report (1999) : tenth Consultative Meeting of the Agreement Between the Government of Australia and the Government of Japan for the Protection of Migratory Birds and Birds in Danger of Extinction and their Environment and the fourth Consultative Meeting of the Agreement between the Government of Australia and the Government of the People's Republic of China for the Protection of Migratory Birds and their Environment
- Information technology and major office machines : the Commonwealth Government's list of endorsed suppliers, February 1996
- Nomination of Purnululu National Park by the Government of Australia for inscription on the World Heritage List
- Submission by the Government of Australia to the UNESCO World Heritage Mission to Kakadu National Park, October-November 1998