Excerpta Indonesica [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Excerpta Indonesica (Biennial)
- Leiden : IDC Publishers : KITLV Royal Institute of Linguistics and Anthropology, c2001-
- computer optical disc ; 4 3/4 in.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: IBM PC or compatible; Windows 95/98/NT 4.0/2000; minimum 10 MB hard disk space; 16 MB RAM.
- Title from disc label.
- From 2003 available free online at website: www.kitlv.nl or http://asa2.pica.nl/IMPLAND=Y/SRT=YOP/LNG=EN//DB=1.7/
- Realized in co-operation with the Library of the KITLV Royal Institute of Linguistics and Anthropology and the International Institute of Asian Studies.
- Cumulates the seminannual print publication of the same title.
- Life Dates:
- No. 1-60 (1970-1999)-
- Related Title:
- Excerpta Indonesica 0046-0885
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.