The records of the Foreign Office 1782-1939
- Bib ID:
- Great Britain. Public Record Office
- London, H.M. Stationery Off., 1969
- viii, 180 p. facsims., port. 25 cm.
- Public Record Office handbooks ; no. 13.
- Distributed in the U.S.A. by Sales Section, British Information Services, New York.
- Includes bibliographical references.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2039 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Overseas students in Britain: an annotated bibliography; complied by Michael Kendall with the assistance of Anne Hawker
- The book of British topography; a classified catalogue of the topographical works in the Library of the British Museum relating to Great Britain and Ireland, by John P. Anderson
- The book of British topography : a classified catalogue of the topographical works in the Library of the British Museum relating to Great Britain and Ireland / by John P. Anderson
- Books to build an empire : a bibliographical history of English overseas interests to 1620
- The dictes and sayings of the bibliographers