Copyrites : Aboriginal art in the age of reproductive technologies / Vivien Johnson
- Bib ID:
- Johnson, Vivien
- [Sydney] : National Indigenous Arts Advocacy Association and Macquarie University, 1996
- 60 p. : ill. (mainly col.) ; 21 x 30 cm.
- On cover: Touring Exhibition 1996 catalogue.
- Sponsored by ATSIC, Visions of Australia, Macquarie University, and NIAAA.
- "The Copyrites" Exhibition is a collaborative project of the National Indigenous Arts Advocacy Association and Macquarie University, funded by Visions of Australia" (verso t.p.)
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Arts Council of Australia exhibition manual / [by Felicity Moore
- Nuclear theft: risks and safeguards; a report to the Energy Policy Project of the Ford Foundation, [by] Mason Willrich [and] Theodore B. Taylor
- Special exhibitions at the National Gallery of South Australia 1962
- Non-proliferation treaty; framework for nuclear arms control
- Pagan regeneration : a study of mystery initiations in the Graeco-Roman world / by Harold R. Willoughby