Kosmicheskoe radioizluchenie / I.S. Shklovskii
- Bib ID:
- Shklovskii, I. S. (Iosif S.)
- Moskva : Gos. izd-vo tekhniko-teoreticheskoi lit-ry, 1956
- 490 p.,  folded p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Radio astronomy -- History
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Satan's device [electronic resource] : or, the devil no changeling. Being the history of Jack Flint the soldier. In four parts. Part III
- The miraculous supply; or, the widow sustained in time of famine [electronic resource]
- The patient father; [microform] or, the young sailor's return
- A discovery of the true standard-gallon of England [electronic resource] : what it is, when, and by whom made, and where it is to bee found. By which the assizes of wine, ale, and corn, are to be justly known according to the proportions they bear to this standard-gallon. The which assizes are mentioned in the treatise called Composito Mensurarum, and in all other old books of assizes. This standard being not known to the commissioners and farmers of the excise of beer, and ale, in London, &c. As appeareth by their non-observances of the assizes of beer and ale, giveth a just occasion of the brewers fifth complaint
- Satan's device [electronic resource] : or, the devil no changeling. Being the history of Jack Flint the soldier. In four parts. Part II