- Bib ID:
- Perth, W.A. : Printed for the Technical Education Division, Education Dept. of Western Australia by Technical Publications Trust, 1981-
- v. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Partial contents:
- module 1. Introductory skills
- module 3. (a) Hairdressing science and basic trichology (b) Trade design
- module 4. (a) Basic cool waving (b) Hair and scalp care
- module 4. Response sheets
- module 7. Basic hair colouring
- module 7. Response sheets
- module 9. Hair colouring
- module 9. Response sheets
- module 11. Permanent waving
- module 11. Response sheets
- module 13. Advanced perming & hair straightening techniques
- module 14. Disorders of the scalp & haircutting
- module 14. Response sheets - module 15. Corrective and creative hair colouring
- module 15. Response sheets
- module 16. Response sheets.
- Includes various editions of some vols.
- A C.R. & D project Trust publication'.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this record has an open range of dates
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Strength of materials : applied mechanics II / Melbourne Technical College
- Prospectus of day and evening classes / the Swinburne Technical College, Hawthorn
- Tech talk
- Australian engineering directory
- Consumeriam, its effect on the retail market / compiled and presented by the final year students Management Certificate Course, Canberra Technical College