Instructions for apprentices and servants [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Gother, John, -1704
- [London : s.n.], Printed in the year 1699
- 50,  p. ;
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1831:23.
- Anonymous. By John Gother.
- Place of publication suggested by Wing.
- Reproduction of the original at the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) G1329eA
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1831:23).
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The gentlemans companion, or, A character of true nobility and gentility [electronic resource] in the way of essay / by a person of quality
- The young man's calling, or The whole duty of youth [electronic resource] : In a serious and compassionate address to all young persons to remember their creator in the days of their youth. Together with remarks upon the lives of several excellent young persons of both sexes, as well ancient as modern, noble and others, who have been famous for piety and vertue in their generation. With sculptures illustrating the several histories. And also divine poems. Licensed and entred according to order
- The counsell and admonition of Henry Massingberd, Esq., to his children [electronic resource]
- The gentlemans companion, or, A character of true nobility and gentility microform : in the way of essay / by a person of quality
- Some fruits of solitude [electronic resource] : in reflections and maxims relating to the conduct of human life