Christian letters, [microform] of Mr. Paul Bayne. Replenished with diuers consolations, exhortations, directions, tending to promote the honour of godlinesse
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Baynes, Paul, -1617
- Imprinted at London : By T[homas] D[awson] for Nath. Newbery, and are to be sold at his shop at S. Peters in Cornehill, and in Pope-head Alley, 1620
-  p. ;
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1090:1.
- Printer's name from STC.
- Signatures: )(#24 A-X#21#22 Y.
- "Holy soliloquies .. The third edition, inlarged by a more perfect copie" and "Comfort and instruction in affliction" have separate dated title pages; register is continuous.
- "Holy soliloquies" was first published separately in 1617 as "A letter written by Mr. Paul Bayne".
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 1629.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1967. 1 microfilm reel: 35 mm (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1090:01).
- Christian life -- Anglican authors -- Early works to 1800
- Other authors/contributors:
- Baynes, Paul, -1617. Letter written by Mr. Paul Bayne, author
- Also Titled:
- Holy soliloquies.
- Comfort and instruction in affliction.
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A commentary upon the whole Epistle of the apostle Paul to the Ephesians [microform] : wherein the text is learnedly and fruitfully opened, with logical analysis, spiritual and holy observations, confutation of Arminianisme and popery, and sound edification for the diligent reader / by Mr. Paul Baine
- A helpe to true happinesse. Or A briefe and learned exposition of the maine and fundamentall points of Christian religion. By Mr. Paul Bayne. [microform]
- The Christians garment. [microform] A sermon preached in London, by the late faithfull minister of Gods word, Master Paul Bayne
- The spirituall armour. [microform] With which being furnished, a Christian may be able to stand fast in the euill day, and time of tryall; and to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. Written by that godly and learned man, Paul Baine; sometime Preacher of Gods word at S. Andrewes in Cambridge
- Two godly and fruitfull treatises: [microform] the one, vpon the Lords prayer. The other, vpon the sixe principles. Both penned by that learned man, Paul Baine, sometimes preacher of Gods word at S. Andrewes in Cambridge