Crossing of prouerbs. [microform] Crosse-answeres. and crosse-humours. By B.N. Gent
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Breton, Nicholas, 1545?-1626?
- Uniform Title:
- Crossing of proverbs. Part 1
- At London : Printed [By G. Eld] for Iohn Wright, and are to be solde at his shop without Newgate, at the signe of the Bible, 1616
- + p. ;
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 915:3.
- B.N. = Nicholas Breton.
- Printer's name from STC.
- Signatures: A B1-4.
- Collation from incomplete L copy as reported in STC.
- A second part was published the same year.
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 3643.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1962. 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm (Early English books, 1475-1640; 915:03).
- Proverbs, English
- Also Titled:
- Crossing of proverbs. Part 1.
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.