The proof of the puddin' : Australian children's literature 1970-1990 / Maurice Saxby
- Bib ID:
- Saxby, H. M. (Henry Maurice), 1924-2014
- Sydney : Ashton Scholastic, 1993
- 769 p. ; 24 cm.
- 9780868966045 (hardback)
- 0868966045 (hardback)
- 9780868966052 (paperback)
- 0868966053 (paperback)
The proof of the puddin': Australian children's literature 1970-1990.
- Full contents:
- 1. Directions and trends
- 2. Books before school
- 3. The picture book
- 4. Junior books
- 5. Adventure and adventure plus
- 6. The animal world
- 7. Ecology and conservation
- 8. Domestic and social realism
- 9. Multicultural Australia
- 10. Aboriginal Australians
- 11. A sense of time and place
- 12. Fantasy
- 13. Anthologies and short stories
- 14. Poetry and verse
- 15. The young adult
- Titles index
- Authors and editors index
- Illustrators and photographers index
- Subject index.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- The Library's REF copy signed by the author.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2084 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A history of Australian literature pure and applied : a critical review of all forms of literature produced in Australia from the first books published after the arrival of the First Fleet until 1950 / H.M. Green
- Crossing lines : formations of Australian culture : proceedings of the Association for the Study of Australian Literature Conference, Adelaide, 1995 / edited by Caroline Guerin, Philip Butterss and Amanda Nettelbeck
- Brief encounters : short stories / compiled by Barbara Ker Wilson
- A touch of the sun / Arnold Singleton
- The Billabong Games / [written by Holly Smith ; illustrated by Des Hickey]