Kill the tiger : the truth about Operation Rimau / Peter Thompson and Robert Macklin
- Bib ID:
- Thompson, Peter Alexander
- Sydney : Hodder, 2002
- xiii, 306 p,  p. of plates : ill., maps, ports. ; 24 cm.
In 1943 Captain Ivan Lyon of the Gordon Highlanders and Bill Reynolds an Australian civilian, devised a dangerous plan for a raid on Japanese shipping in Singapore Harbour using a team of commandos with canoes and limpet mines. This is the story of Operation Rimau, from its early beginnings to its tragic conclusion.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 288-296.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Macklin, Robert, 1941-
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Kill the tiger : the truth behind Operation Rimau / Peter Thompson & Robert Macklin
- Australia's special operations 1940-2003 : a commemorative history / compiled and written by Marc Preston and Lynette Silver
- Cry havoc : the story of H.M.A.S. Kanimbla / by Owen E. Griffiths
- Who sank the Sydney? / Michael Montgomery