On the home front : Albury during the Second World War / Bruce John Pennay
- Bib ID:
- Pennay, Bruce
- Albury, N.S.W. : Albury & District Historical Society in association with Johnstone Centre of Parks, Wildlife & Heritage at Charles Sturt University, 1992
- 48 p. : ill., facsims., maps, ports. ; 27 cm.
- 0959910697 (paperback)
- Available from Albury & District Historical Society Inc., c/- H. Livsey, Secretary, Keene Street, Albury, N.S.W. 2640.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Albury & District Historical Society
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The changing face & shape of Albury : heritage information kit / [prepared by Bruce Pennay]
- Federation at the border : a thematic history and of places related to federation in the Albury and Corowa district / Bruce Pennay
- Making a city in the country : the Albury-Wodonga National Growth Centre Project 1973-2003 / Bruce Pennay
- Startling stories from Albury / Howard C. Jones
- Albury, the border city : supplement to the Albury banner and Wodonga express, 11th September, 1896