Blind loyalty : Australia and the Suez crisis, 1956 / W.J. Hudson
- Bib ID:
- Hudson, W. J. (William James), 1934-
- Carlton, Vic. : Melbourne University Press, 1989
- xi, 157 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 20 cm.
- 0522843948 (paperback)
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 144-152.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The empire fractures : Anglo-Australian conflict in the 1940s / Christopher Waters
- Munich to Vietnam : Australia's relations with Britain and the United States since the 1930s / edited by Carl Bridge
- A creative start to a successful future : one year of 200 events and countless futures
- Report of the Delegation to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and to the Republic of Ireland, 9-30 April 1988
- Australia, Britain, and international security : retrospect and prospect / given by Robert O'Neill