[House of Commons papers]
- Bib ID:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Online Version:
- London : H.M.S.O
- v. ; 25-30 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Designation preceded by the letters HC, on most issues.
- Some issues also numb. as House of Lords papers.
- Issues untitled.
- Description based on: 1978, 34-i.
- Cited In:
- HMSO annual catalogue
- HMSO monthly catalogue
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. HC
- Also Titled:
- Sessional index for session ...
- General index
- HC papers
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Convict discipline and transportation : further correspondence on the subject of convict discipline and transportation
- Case of Viccajee Merjee and Pestonjee Merjee : debates on the presentation of a petition from Parsee merchants and British subjects of India, praying for redress for wrongs done them : in the House of Commons, Tuesday, August 2, 1853, in the House of Lords, friday August 12, 1853
- The Parliamentary register, or, History of the proceedings and debates of the House of Commons [electronic resource] : containing an account of the most interesting speeches and motions
- The Hackney coachmens case humbly presented to the honourable House of Commons [electronic resource] : with a proposal to raise for Her Majesty 200000 l. per annum
- Reasons humbly submitted to the honourable House of Commons, against laying a duty on news-papers and pamphlets [electronic resource]